The IB Parents Page
- Starting with the 2010-2011 school year, Tates Creek High School began offering - in addition to the FULL IB Diploma Programme - an IB Certificate Programme. This programme is open to all juniors and seniors. Click HERE for more information.
- IB Fees - Click HERE
- EE Contract for the Class of 2014
- ACE Pre-Diploma and IB Academic Monitoring Procedure
- Tates Creek High School Academic Honor Code Policy
STEPS TO ENROLL IN THE TCHS ACE PRE-DIPLOMA/IB PROGRAMME
Tates Creek High School
International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme School
1111 Centre Parkway
Lexington, KY 40517
(859) 381-3620 extension 1327
- Click HERE for a breakdown of the IB Hexagon Assessment Percentages.
- Any student applicant (ACE Pre-IB or IB Diploma) who lives outside the TCHS attendance area needs to do two things in addition to filling out the TCHS IB application form.
(1) Complete an online FCPS Out-of-Area Request Form, which can be found on the FCPS website.
(2) Complete the enrollment process (see Delores Minor for additional information).
- If you are interested in assisting with fundraising or other IB activities, please contact Mrs. Delores Minor (email@example.com) or the appropriate parent liaison:
- * Cindy Wysock, Class of 2013
- * Jo Davis, Class of 2014( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- * Katie Toffey, Class of 2015 (email@example.com)
- * Mary Brenzel, Class of 2016 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click HERE to view the Tates Creek High School Honor Code. All parents and students should be familiar with these rules regarding academic integrity.
Click HERE to view the new GPA weightings for IB, AP, and College classes.
About this page
- Author: Delores Minor
- Updated: Friday, February 15, 2013